We wish to inform you of the regulations applying to all travel to or from South Africa.

If a child is traveling as part of your trip, several official documents are required by the South African authorities.

These documents are required depending on how the child is traveling:
– with one or 2 parents,
– with an adult who is not his or her biological parent,
– with a divorced parent,
– alone, etc.

A certified copy of the child’s full unabridged birth certificate issued within the last 3 months is required for all trips, regardless of how the child is traveling. We recommend that you request a multilingual copy of the birth certificate. Otherwise, the birth certificate will need to be translated into English by a certified translator.

For a complete list of the documents required for your child’s trip, please contact the South African embassy or consulate in your child’s country of residence as soon as possible. You may also consult the website Drive South Africa : www.drivesouthafrica.co.za/child-visa-checklist

Please note: if any additional documents are required for your child’s trip, they must be accompanied by a certified English translation.

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com